Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Simply Under Construction

I think there's something to be said for simplicity. In life, in love, in blogs. Which is why over the next few days my blog will be going through some changes as I try to strip it back down to the bare bones. Which I thought would be a simple task when I started, yet for some reason my current template doesn't want to leave me. So please, excuse the mess! I shall be back to blogging here soon ... good for me, probably not so great for you :-).

4 comments:

I'm Just Me said...

Good luck with the rearranging! I have wanted to change my template for a while now but don't want to lose my widgets.... let me know how the process goes for you :-)

SweetPeaSurry said...

good luck with the overhaul.

Nej said...

Can't wait to see what you end up with!!! A little spring cleaning is always good!!!!

Sass said...

For the record...I miss you!