Friday, January 27, 2012

Catching Up

Seems like life has been a whirlwind since my last real post in August of 2010:


  • Road trip to Galveston with J
  • Floated the Comal River with friends
  • Had a little Cali adventure
  • Celebrated 30th birthdays
  • Got pregnant
  • Watched J survive two layoffs with his company
  • Had a beautiful baby boy
  • Tried balancing working from home & taking care of Baby
  • Almost got canned myself
  • Quit my job


Guess that's about it in a {really big} nutshell. I feel like I'm finally starting to unwind a bit, and finally getting to enjoy Baby (and life) without the added stress of trying to juggle a conference call with a blowout diaper.  And a stressed out husband.  And a messy house.

So many stories, so little time.  Oh, wait.  Now that I'm a "Domestic Engineer" {ahem}, maybe I finally do have time.  

Whoop whoop!

No comments: