Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Am Loved, too!


I promise I will finish my post from last time, but first things first. Thanks to Newlywed Central, my blog is loved! *insert applause here* This award means so much to me -- one, that people are actually stopping by to read this thing and two, people (uh, well at least one person) likes what they're reading.

As with all awards, here's the fine print:
  1. Link to the giver.
  2. Nominate up to seven other fab blogs and link to them.
  3. Leave messages announcing their rise to greatness. (Note: You may have been given this already, so that means you are a GREAT blogger.)
So, in an effort to pass the warm fuzzies, here are a list of blogs I enjoy ...
There are many, many more blogs out there that I think are brilliant and funny, so this is just the short list. Check out my "Blogs I Enjoy" section for more. Thanks again, Newlywed, for the award! :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Thanks tons for the award! I gave it back to you too!