Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Welcome of Sorts

"A smile is the universal welcome." - Max Eastman

Well, if you're reading this, then you must have stumbled onto my blog. Welcome. Not sure really what you'll find here, but I'm guessing a lot about nothing. Oh sure, I have brilliant revelations from time to time that would make Jesus blush. But, for the most part, my life is pretty ordinary.

Which is why I'm trying to do something new everyday. I find it humorous and sometimes embarrassing, but in the end I always learn something new. Or discover something I enjoy even more than my trusty ol' favorites. (But NEVER will I find anything better than my fav pair of jeans ... even if they do have more holes than Swiss cheese.)

For today, I tried the chocolate shake at Which Wich. A minor feat, but if you only knew how loyal I am to Sonic's hot fudge milkshake, then you would give me a high five or a slap on the bum for branching out in the milkshake world. Anyhoo, it was cold, creamy and kind of made my belly hurt. Ohwell.

Until next time ...


UPDATE (9/10): You may notice a few posts dated before this official "welcome". Well, I moved a few entries over today that I had posted on another site because life is complicated enough without having to keep up with two blogs. I also kept them posted on the original dates, just to make my life easier. I like to keep it simple -- so enjoy!

No comments: